We have our first submission to this month's challenge!
Thank you for submitting! This Journal will continually be updated as more entries are submitted. Please keep them coming guys!
It's been a while since we've had a monthly challenge! For this month's challenge, please make a miniature piece that's Halloween themed. Remember, these challenges are great for self improvement and a nice way to share your art with those in the group
. No prizes are given with monthly challenges.
Please read below for all the rules and guidelines!Theme
- Your entry piece must be of Halloween themed. Make it as gross
as you can! General Rules
- In order to participate, you must be a member of Little-Dreamers
- The piece must be a miniature
- All work must be new
(made after October 1, 2014)
- You may submit as many pieces as you want
- Must submit to the "2014 Halloween Challenge"
- The piece you submit must be your own work
- No blurry pictures please (we can't see the details if it's blurry! =])
- Challenge end date: October 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PSTMaterials allowed
- Any medium is allowed (ie: clay, paper, wood, cloth, etc)
- Your piece must be handmade, however side props to help enhance your piece is fine, such as pre-bought plates, tables, etc...just remember the side props will be a minor part of your pieceDescription Requirements
- Must state somewhere in your description that the piece is for Little-Dreamers
's 2014 Halloween Monthly Challenge
Have fun, be creative and if there are any questions, feel free to ask us! Good luck!!
The team at