There is exactly one month left till the deadline of our Holiday Contest!
See below for all the details on this contest
=================== Contest Info
It is that time of year again! The holiday season is here! The team at #Little-Dreamers
would like to invite you to participate in our annual Holiday Contest! Like the year before, it shall be Holiday Themed, lots of fun, and filled with prizes!!Theme
- Your entry piece must be end-of-the-year
holiday themed (ie: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, etc...) and it must also be a prep-board. It doesn't have to be food related.
- what is a prep board?
A prep-board, (by our definition), depicts a scene of "something" being prepared. Majority has been preparation of food, but it does not have
to be food. It can be preparation of holiday projects, the making of clothes, hats, etc... As long as it is a Holiday related prep-board, it will qualify as an entry.General Rules
- In order to participate, you must be a member of #Little-Dreamers
- The piece must be a miniature
- All work must be new
(made after November 5, 2013)
- You may submit up to ONE
- Must submit to the "2013 Holiday Contest"
- The piece you submit must be your own work
- No blurry pictures please (we can't see the details if it's blurry! =])
- Deadline: January 5, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PSTMaterials allowed
- Any medium is allowed (ie: clay, paper, wood, cloth, etc)
- Your piece must be handmade, however side props to help enhance your piece is fine, such as pre-bought plates, tables, etc...just remember the side props will be a minor part of your pieceDescription Requirements
- Must state somewhere in your description that the piece is for #Little-Dreamers
's 2013 Holiday Contest.
- Also state in your description what medium you used and what holiday it is based on, in other words, list the materials you used to make your piece.InspirationWinner Will Receive...
- 3 blocks of clay *SmallCreationsByMel
- some miniature wares (plates, bowls, etc) + findings *SmallCreationsByMel
- a pack of small rocks (the ones I used for my koi pond) *SmallCreationsByMel update 1
- miniature piece from *SmallCreationsByMel
- 1:12 miniature piece from :Bon-AppetEats
- 1 set of miniature silverware (1 spoon, 1 fork, 1 knife) :Bon-AppetEats
- 1 large glass bowl from :Bon-AppetEats
- 1 handmade dessert stand :Bon-AppetEats
- Pack of 4 cups + 1 wooden tray :Bon-AppetEats
- 10% off coupon code for :Bon-AppetEats
- Some clay *FatalPotato
- Assorted findings *FatalPotato
- Pair of cupcake earrings *FatalPotatoJudging
- The team at #Little-Dreamers
will pick one winner based on creativity, technique, photography (please take clear photos where the details can be seen clearly)
, and compliance with the rules.
Have fun, be creative and if there are any questions, feel free to ask us! Good luck!!
The team at